Self-Service Parking Pay Stations
Self-Service Parking Pay Stations
UCLA Parking Pay Stations give you short-term parking options in lots and structures located throughout campus. Rates range from $1.00 for 20 minutes to $12 for the entire day. Rates for pay station parking in structures 5, RC and lot LS go up to $20 for the entire day.
Self-service parking pay stations are perfect for students without a quarterly parking permit who need to park on campus for only a class or two at a time; visitors attending a UCLA arts, performance or academic event; and anyone who is familiar with campus and doesn't need to stop at an Information & Parking booth for directions and assistance.
Using Pay by Plate:
Pay by Plate is now available in all pay station areas except in Parking Structure 32. For more information on locations, rates and hours of operation, click here.
1. Pay by Plate users may park in designated visitor pay station parking areas. Permits are not valid in stalls posted for Blue or X permits or otherwise reserved.
2. Once parked, go to the nearest Parking Pay Station.
3. Enter your license plate number. Please note: If you do not have a license plate number, please enter the last 6 (six) digits of your Vehicle ID Number (VIN). Your VIN can be found on the driver's side door or on the lower driver's side of the windshield.
4. Choose the amount of time that you would like to spend on campus.
5. Pay using exact cash amount or with a credit card.
6. For those using their VIN number, please place your receipt on your dashboard.
Using Parkmobile (Pay by Phone):
Parkmobile is now available in pay station areas located in various lots and structures on campus, as well as in all areas for those with a Disabled Placard. For more information, visit our FAQ page.
1. When using Parkmobile, you choose how long you want to park and pay for that amount of time.
2. Download the Parkmobile app here and register for an account using a credit card and your license plate number.
3. Once parked, open the app and key in your parking zone number, located near the pay station and within the table below.
4. Select the amount of time you wish to park.
5. Normal parking charges apply, with an additional $0.35 convenience fee per transaction.
6. Parkmobile will send a text message 15 minutes prior to the expiration of your paid parking. You may select to add more time or return to your car on time.
|Parking Lot 11||2515|
|Parking Lot 36||2514|
|Parking Lot E||2517|
|Parking Structure 2||2503|
|Parking Structure 3 North||2504|
|Parking Structure 3 South||2505|
|Parking Structure 4||2506|
|Parking Structure 5||2507|
|Parking Structure 7||2518|
|Parking Structure 8||2508|
|Parking Structure 18V||2509|
|Parking Structure 18||2510|
|Parking Structure 27||2512|
|Parking Structure DD||2501|
Parking Structure MP
Parking Structure RC
Parking Structure SV
Disabled Placard (DP)
Using Pay by Space:
1. Park in a Parking Pay Station space and take note of your stall number.
2. Go to the nearest Parking Pay Station. When prompted, enter your stall number into the Parking Pay Station by using the number pad.
3. Choose the amount of time that you would like to spend on campus.
4. Pay using exact cash amount or with a credit card.
5. Return to your vehicle and display the ticket face up on the driver's side of your dashboard.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
Only cash and credit cards may be used at campus pay stations. There are no refunds for purchases at campus pay stations.
Pay stations only accept $1, $5, and $10 bills and DOES NOT give change in the form of cash or credit. If change is required, a slip will print after your parking ticket. To claim your change, slips must be taken to the nearest Information & Parking Booth within two days of receiving the slip.
Additionally, pay stations accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express for your convenience.